Monday, May 30, 2011

I got that hair steamer for the LOW

I heard of a new way from my high school mate turned coworker today!! INSTEAD of spending a Million dollars on a hair steamer *side eyes HEUTIFUL* you can try steaming your own hair! DIY Style!!! Wooo!! Let's get it!!! *breaks into 90's dance*

These were instructions:
After you wash your hair put in your fav deep condish. Get a hot wet towel (however you wanna do that, son), wrap that around ya head, slap on a shower cap and VOILA!! Oh, sit under the dryer. :) Apparently it gives her the same results as when she gets her hair steamed at the salon! I'm SO GONNA TRY IT!!! I'm taking out these coils TOMORROW. I don't know how people do it. My scalp is SCREAMING at me. I'm about to take sis' approach and go back to what I Know should work. Like how can not protecting your ends not work in retaining length? Maybe I'm scared of something actually happening.

*steps off soapbox*

Yah.

I'll let you know how my hair likes it. I'm excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment