Thursday, June 9, 2011

I forgot.

I Definitely didn't fill you guys in on the DIY Hair Steamer thing. Or did I. I don't remember and I'm too lazy to reread my posts. Ah Well. 

So the verdict is..........*drum roll*

EH.

Yep. That's all I got. I'm going to try it again with a different conditioner (I used KeraCare's Condish for color treated hair.)

This is what I've been using to wash and condition my hair. Notice I don't have a 'deep conditioner'.  I'm still trying to figure out if that's necessary. 
So yeah. My hair didn't feel any softer than usual...just the regular texture post conditioning. I will say this though. It was MAD HOT under that dryer!!! 

So this was like at least a week ago. Soooorrrrreeeeee. Try it out and let me know how you feel though!!


Moving on....

This is my hair at the moment!!

Its in a faux bun of sorts. I tried (I don't know why cause I keep failing) a twist out last night. But take away my usual fail of experience and add in 1) I couldn't find my detangling comb 2) I finger combed Only 3)I didn't use my normal leave in (I used a Mopmopmaven recipe but didn't seal -__-) and VOILA!! Guaranteed Catastrophe!!! :) This was my attempt to look presentable to work today. And BELIEVE ME..this is amazingness compared to that offensive twist-out. SMH. I think I'm going to add this to my arsenal of 'how to fix epically bad hairstyles'. Yay me!! Now I'm off to edit my Video about the bun! If I don't get too distracted...which is pretty much guaranteed.

K, Bye! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment