Thursday, March 10, 2011

Change Is Still A'Comin

If you read my last post Click Here you'd know that I'm toying with the idea of locing my hair. Still toying. [Chill] And don't tell anybody *whispers* Its a secret. Regardless of what I do...Something's gotta freaking change! Even If people are complimenting my hair at times or whatever, I shouldn't be feeling frustrated with it at all times! And if I do this I know the next thing is gonna be..."Well you're hair was so nice...you had little cute styles and your flowers and..." Whomp, whomp. Etc, Etc. I'm tired of caring what people think and trying to anticipate others' reaction. Freak Everybody. (not you guys...*hugs* ) And in non-hair related news, I feel that all things Life has been kicking my butt and I've just been chilling in the bent over position cause I'm so used to it. THIS IS NOT OK. 

Anyway. Yeah.

I came across this picture again perusing through my FB Wall (don't judge me) and I though I'd share.It may be a little harsh but I'm sure more than a few of you can relate. 

Woo!! Cracks me up every time!!

Smooches.

3 comments: