Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Crossroads?

I'm going back to work tomorrow. If you know me...you have a clue as to how this is making me feel. lol. I've been taking someone of a mental vacay for the last solid week. I'm taking advantage of this break from having to worry about passing this test and that test; basically just being stressed out all the time. Actually, for the past 5 almost 6 years I've been stressed all the way out. Whew! I gotta get back on it though. I have to start waking up at 0530 again. *weak applause* Ugh.

Aight y'all. I haven't sang in WEEKS. I haven't been singing around the house full force or Anything. I don't know if I'm going through a phase; because I Am listening to some new, very amazing music. Check out Frank Ocean's Nostalia/ultra. But I'm not singing. Outside of the choir I'm in at church I'm not doing any kind of singing at home, in the car, nowhere. I'm just Listening. Which I can't really say I did initially before. Which may be a good thing, I don't know. As music oriented as I am, this is a little weird.

I'll catch y'all tomorrow after my first day back.

Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment