Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Good *looks at time* Afternoon tweeps I mean...peeps!!

I had a GREAT weekend. Like it was the best one I've had in a while. One of my friends came in for the weekend. :)  We got to chill sans others and enjoy each others company on Friday, got a little family time in between the two of our parents and respective siblings on Saturday, and even had a evening to spare of extra alone time!! Ohh la la!! LOL!!! Even though I'm in the Atlanta area, I Hardly ever go out so this weekend was a refreshing treat! I'm So grateful the weather was at least nice for One day he was here. Sheesh! These thunderstorms the past couple of days have been OUT OF CONTROL!!! I've been missing out on good quality sleep before of this overactive weather. SMH. Anyway...I got pictures!! I didn't take them of course...I kinda suck at that actually capturing moments. Eh.

Enjoy!


Paparazzi 

Much??

SMH.



I was supposed to be 'mean muggin' Epic Fail.

2 comments: