Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Updates, Epiphanies, and the Whole Nine

Folks. I had a hypothesis and I proved it to be true!!! *happy nerd dance* I must admit that I was going a little out of control with the products. Why? I don't know. I am fully aware that hair products don't perform miracles but...alas...I was still hoping for that perfect twist/braid out. Please take note, I don't want a super defined style; I want it fluffy with just the right amount of definition. Like This! :) ---> [Hair Envy Post]

My hair is Fine (diameter of individual hair strand) and Thick (higher number of strands). Somehow I didn't put together that slathering heavy products on my hair, even when wet, aren't gonna do my hair any justice! I was ending up with a weighed down, frizzy, HOT MESS that never looked good first day. Probably because over the next couple of days the product absorbed or evaporated. Duh Tiffany. Smh. 


The middle is a little less defined because....I'm bad with making all my twists the same size. lol. And seeing that I only left those little twists in for ONE WEEK...Not tryna play myself Again with This *points to pic below*

So this is my current hair! The left side of my hair has a couple flat twists cause it refuses to curl up like the rest of my head!!!!! Oh well. I'm pleasantly surprised regardless. *continues dancing*
Yeeaaahhh...Imma add another flat twist Right There *point to random piece of unruly hair* lol
#shrug
So I AM gonna work on my hair until it grows back. And This style WILL last more than 2 days. My hair Will grown back and will be longer than before. My hair Will grow back...My hair WILL FREAKIN GROW BACK. Sigh. 

In other news....

I have a very important test Tomorrow. No I'm not still in school....-__- Just Please send up a prayer for me.  :D Its greatly appreciated!

*hugs and....yeah* ^_^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment