Thursday, March 24, 2011

We Did It!!!

This is gonna be positive! WOOO!!! :) 
WE DID IT!!!

I solicited you guys' prayers for the passing of a major test and I passed!!! YAY!!!! And I've been chillin ALL WEEK with Zero remorse. I haven't had time like this since I started college...and that was in '05!! So I'm making preparations for entering serious adult life now.O_O No but seriously,  I gotta get back on my hobby grind (like I was ever really on it) because if all I have to look forward to is Work?? Its gonna be a sad, sad, SAD life man. But regardless...I DID IT!!!


I made a appointment last week to get my hair braided/twisted for Tuesday. Now...that doesn't mean much because I had made an appointment to start locin my hair a couple days before and cancelled. [I know, I know....Don't shake your head at me!!] Y'all know how I feel about locs and such so let's move on. lol. So I ended up driving all the way to Mcdonough, GA (1hr away going the speed limit) to get my hair twisted. I had a few set backs but the point is....I DID IT!!! :)
The day after....

YUP.

Today's hair! I'm so happy I can put them up now! :) Buns them thangs!!

My scalp isn't itching out of control and I'm SO HAPPY I didn't go to a African braiding shop cause maaaann....they just be too tight yo! My scalp can't take all that tension, and I'd like to have edges when I take them out!! Oh! Btw way...homegirl that did them used a Lot of gel so they are "hard like rock-stone" as my granny would say. lol. I'm sure I can soften them up easily but should I just leave them alone until I rinse/wash them? Help! Speak up people!!

SEE!!! I can have a post with all happiness and joy!! My emotions have been kinda out of control in the past few days...ssiiiiiiiiiigggghhhhhh......But I love my friends. All of them. That is all. Also my 'special friend' *eye roll* is coming in town! I'm excited!! SIGH. No I'm really excited though. ;)

Goodnight all!! 

1 comment: