Saturday, March 12, 2011

My Guys Rock

I have Thee Best male friends. Point blank. You always see people going off on natural hairs blogs about how their man doesn't support their decision to be natural and blah, blah, blah...all the time. Dudes straight talking bout "they don't even think natural hair Can be attractive". Geez. Flip outta here with that mess.

PAUSE.

First of all, I'm not dating somebody who doesnt like my hair. That may seem drastic to some but if you look at me and all you see is a little girl in need of a box of lye....wth? My Hair is a literal part of me. It Grows from me. If you don't like it, Especially when I know I'm flyy, there's no chance in heaven or hell.
Now this is not to say that some don't prefer straight hair....and some dont understand the desire to not wear one's hair permanently straight; but they will give credit where credit it due. And I really appreciate that. One of my boys [two actually] saw my hair today and they both agreed that locs would fit me. I didn't even ask or say anything! Lol.

So yeah. I love them. They're awesome.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment