Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Twisting my hair

I'm laying here in the bed with half my head twisted looking a hot mess and thinking to myself, "how long are you going to keep them in This time Tiffany? You know you only keep them in for at the most 2 weeks at the most. What would happen if you leave them in longer? *drifts into la la land*

Sigh. Ive been admiring locs even more than in the past. I want long loose hair, I do. But I also want long locs. And I can't have both. In theory, I could get noticeably longer hair loose, since hair essentially locs in its shrunken state,  but seeing that my haired hair been doing its own effin thing for the past couple months I would honestly probably have more success locing when out comes to retaining length. As much as I love my loose hair and trying new things on it; I think I need to put my focus on more...well...important and pressing things.

Lemme know what you think.

1 comment: