Monday, February 21, 2011

AYUDAME!!!! (Help me!!!!)


 Hi loves!! *waves spastically* <-It'll be a word today alright?


Taking pics before the hair meetup


I figured I couldn't go looking Totally crazy. You've already seen the end result though. Sigh.




Now back to the topic at hand. I. Need. To. Make. Some. Decisions. I'm going to a formal event on Sunday and I need your assistance. Yes I have a dress. *whew* (Even though I can't say the same about my sis Amber....[pray church].) I need Shoes though!!! And more importantly....I don't know what to do with my hair!!!!! *insert crying and gnashing of teeth* You guys know I'm doing this 6 month hair growth challenge and the use of excessive heat is one of the things to avoid so...I NEED ANSWERS!!!!!


*cries* Even If I don't have shoes on...hair is gonna make or break Everything. My girl Tai <---Who has awesome, long, natural hair btw<---has accepted my offer of doing my hair in some kinda updo action but seeing that I'm driving in town the same day as the event and she is Also going to the event..I think...there might not be enough time in the day.


What you should take away from this post: Dame` (Give me) some hair style suggestions please!  


Please. I beg of you. Comment. Help me. You're Awesome.

7 comments:

  1. When all else fails... a blown out fro or high puff!! I did a french roll in the back esperanza at grammy's, maeling, type of style on saturday night that worked out well! All i did was use my tangle teezer to brush out my old brushed back low pony puff that I rocked for a week. Oh and a few big bobby pins, a touch of miracurl gelly (its like flaxseed or kinky curly gel) and oyin pomade for shine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I knew what your dress looked like i could give some hair style suggestions *side eye* but let me know what you wanna get done and i'll make a few phone calls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If all else fails i'll do your hair myself cause thats what real friends are for;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. -____- @ Bianca. #nocomment
    @Talisa Thanks girl! The Esperanza...not gonna work for this though. My dress is already interesting enough.LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. *sigh* I'll make a few calls to see who can hook you up but you still need to tell me what you want done to your hair...even though you treat me so bad smh I still luv u!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry I don't know what I did to my comment but I was gonna tell you to check out my hair album on FB. I know I have some really cute up-dos in there that you maybe able to try yourself. And I can help you with them before you go!

    ReplyDelete