Sunday, February 20, 2011

Curlynikki meetup!!! (2-18-11)

I. Spend. Too. Many. Hours. On. The. Internet. When I'm not at work I'm on the computer either catching up on blogs or youtube vids on natural hair. This usually takes up the whole day. :/ I'm pretty sure that can't be healthy.
So now that we've established that I need to be be enrolled in Internet Addicts Anonymous....I have good news! I went to my first natural hair meetup on friday! This weekend was the Bronner Brothers Hair show AND Fro fashion week here in atlanta! Natural hair bloggers and youtubers came in town and the founder of curlynikki decided to have a meetup! It was at livingston restaurant and bar downtown...right across the street from the Fox Theatre! I got to meet her and her baby Gia! Theyre So cute!!! :) (i'll post pics soon). The founder of naturallycurly.com was there also and we got free stuff! I have pictures of that! Ha! Enjoy.






1 comment:

  1. Aww man! your so lucky! If I would have been in ATL I so would have been there! lol. But cool stuff!

    ReplyDelete