Wednesday, February 9, 2011

NEW HAIR!

I actually went to the Aveda Institute today and got my hair dyed. It was LONG, NERVE RACKING, AND DRAMATIC all at the same time. I decided against the red and wanted the sandy brownish look. You would think I was speaking another language or sum....but I digress. I went from my hair looking like the Sunset to...something presentable. YAY!! Since I only paid $45 dollars for 'Dimensional Color' (Highlights on my entire head) which can easily run over close to $200,  and I [correctly] figured they wouldn't know how to do my natural hair, I Gladly walked out the salon with questionable, 85% shrunken hair....down the street to Chipotle to eat away the pain of being in that place from practically open to close for ONLY COLOR!!!. Sigh. The girl doing my hair was So sweet but praise the lord for instructors cause He Knows I woulda been in hiding for the rest of my life with that atrocity. 


I just got finished DC'ing my hair after a Long conversation with the Dr. lmbo I might touch on this later. Don't get your hopes up. Luv you anyway... and I'm about to take out these twists, pray that my hair is still detangled in them, and retwist into smaller sections with my Alma and Olive Heavy Cream Alone. We'll see how this goes. I'm Supposed to work in the morning but uh...its Supposed to snow in ATL and I'm not trying to increase my chances of dying on the road. Not Never.


I will grace you with hair color pics...Tomorrow!! YAY!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment