Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Bantu Knot Out Night Regimen..and MORE

I forgot that I had planned on doing this post! So we'll keep this short with lots of pictures. *nods with contentment*


Wait for it....

There they are!! I only redid sections of my hair after the Sabbath fiasco.  You should Prolly just redo your whole head. 

My brother's stolen water bottle with water, residual oils, and a splash of aloe vera juice

Put some eco styler on those joints, separate them in the morning and Voila!!



OH!!
Look what I got!!











TA DA! Its a knitted headband/neck warmer my mom randomly brought home for me!! Cool huh?!...*sucks teeth* Well I will definitely rock it. 'crazy hair' and all. Did I tell y'all that's my mom's nickname for me?? A Mess. Smh.

*waves*

No comments:

Post a Comment