Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Time for a change snitches!!!

OK. Yesterday I was feeling some kinda way. Actually no, I was just outright pissed. But after talking to the ever amazing Amber (interview coming soon! ^_^) I didn't feel angry enough to actually write the post. SORRY! I'm sure there will be plenty more disappointments in my life to share with you guys! *WINK*


Back to the point. Yesterday, between fb and twitter I made it clear that it was time for a dramatic and slightly reckless change. Now, piercings and tattoos may come to mind but uh...*ahem* I'm still in my momma's house. She freaked out when I was wearing a ankle bracelet. NO BUENO. So I just called the Aveda Institute of Atlanta http://www.avedainstitutesbb.com/atlanta-services.php and made and appointment for 10 o'clock tomorrow!! (And to think I was gonna add no-color to my list of things to abstain from *shrug*) The receptionist said she couldn't hook me up with a Black stylist just because I was black...-__- ....Which Actually might not even mean anything since many of 'us' don't know how to do our own hair ANYWAY *side eye*. I'm getting paired up with a Caitlyn who's getting ready to graduate soon and will "do a good job". We'll see. It'll be about $40-45 dollars for dimensional color and wash and condition..blah blah blah. No Trim nuccas!!! 


Case and Point.  [*points excitedly* This is the Lovely Amber guys!]
Hopefully my  hair won't break off....Ok for the record. I've had MANY colors  before. Sometime more than one at a time. (._.) This is how it usually went. Get permanent color/highlights. After a couple weeks of admiration, throw a rinse on it. (red was my normal color of choice). Repeat rinses a couple times a year. Start process over again. I JUST started a semi regular regimen recently so I don't think there will be a problem. And its Aveda color? Its like 90 something organic so I get point right? RIGHT?! Eh.


What color(s) should I get???!!! I'm between a red and a sandy brown something or other. HELP!


*waves*

No comments:

Post a Comment