Friday, February 4, 2011

Day...3? 2? IDK. Hair growth challenge ninjas. LEH GO!

Alight folks! I promised pictures!! Brace yourselves. They are ROUGH. Like no lie. One with too much make-up and a couple with none at all. O_O. Oh Well. The point is hair growth right? RIGHT?! Ugh. Enjoy. *eye roll*






 The First two pics were taken at the end of 2010. Now...I (sadly) got a trim at the beginning of November. I'm not sure if these are pre or post. But regardless my hair hasn't grown That much for it to make much of a difference. Let's just say for the record I'm CBL (collar bone length) I can say though that the front of my hair reaches past my nose now! *happy dance* I'm reaching for SOLID APL though! I figure I should at least get that by 6 months with 1/4-1/2 of growth a month. *does mental math* Yep. Please Lord!! Seriously guys. You just don't know. I need to get over this stuck at the same length of hair hump!!



Pics 3 and 4 are of my current hair!! :) A little rough yeah...I'll redo it tonight. Maybe. It looks better in person I swear! *side eye*. Yeah so I just flat twisted blow-dried hair with some leave-in, olive oil, and two different heat protectants. 

I GOT THIS IN THE MAIL YESTERDAY!!!! 


Can you tell I'm excited!! I got a recommendation from a friend and fellow blogger Talisa at Keep'n it Copacetic -http://talisa3636.blogspot.com/ #shamelessplug lol. The ingredients look Really good...water isn't even the first ingredient y'all!! I was told it lasts a long time too! My hair has been breaking like crazy (i think) and I'm effin tired of it!! So [simple] protective styling and minimal detangling is about to be my best friend! Hopefully this product can help me in my journey! A Product review is soon to come!!


Peace, Love and Hair growth!



No comments:

Post a Comment